Re: Digest Number 104

  • amanda franklin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 1999
      Hi Nisaba,

      I would be interested for sure!! I have a few contacts in the Gay and
      Lesbian community also so I can make some enquiries, I too feel that it is
      not only the straight community that descriminates against bisexual people
      but I have also found it in the Gay community also and I would very much
      like to make a stand.
      Get back to me and we can start the ball rolling,

      Bright blessings,

      Amanda.