EarthSong WitchCamp 2013 TEACHING TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT

  • Sandra
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2013
      The organising collective of EarthSong 2013 are pleased to announce the teaching team. They are
      • Ravyn Stanfield
      • Raven Edgewalker
      • Jane Meredith
      • Sunbird
      • River
      • Karin Raven Wolfsister

      Ravyn is loved and appreciated as EarthSong's continuity teacher to help gather the threads of last year's WitchCamp and weave them into this year's Camp. Ravyn has been part of the Reclaiming WitchCamp organisation for many years.

      Raven Edgewalker hails from the U.K. with deep connections to the Reclaiming community for at least 15 years. We look forward to welcoming Raven to the Australian Reclaiming WitchCamp community, to weave yet another thread into our experience.

      Jane Meredith is a well-known Reclaiming Australian teacher who we welcome back to Victoria to weave her magic into EarthSong, joining her voice to make a fabulous EarthSong.

      River joins in with Jane, Raven and Ravyn, another Australian whose roots in Reclaiming and being part of the EarthSong community run deep.

      Sunbird is a beloved third year Reclaiming teacher whose magic and deep connection to the earth and other beings shines through all of her workings.

      Finally, Karin Wolfsister, hailing from New South Wales loves to sing to the earth, sea and sky, dancing with Spirit.

      For more detailed information on our teacher line-up, go to
      http://earthsong.australiareclaiming.org.au/index.php/16-updates/45-teaching-team
      Join us to add to your spiritual journey and come to EarthSong WitchCamp, 27 September – 1 October 2013 near Woori Yallock, Victoria.

      Organising Collective
      EarthSong 2013 WitchCamp