Thanks - Re: Sorry - please do not open my "message"

  • Graham
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2013
      Thanks for the advice Tish.
      It was from an email from a member of another group - I normally just bypass any suspicious looking emails completely without opening, but as I knew the person I thought I'd just check the contents - of course I would never go to the next step to actually click on the link contained therein! But I was surprised that just opening the email caused the problem - so that's a lesson to anyone else - don't even open suspicious emails, let alone click on any links.
      Let's hope we've seen the last of this one.
      Cheers, Graham.

      From: Graham
      Date: 12/03/2013 9:11:31 PM
      To: WitchesWorkshop@yahoogroups.com

      Sorry all - please do not open the last message from me - I'll change my
      account details so hopefully it won't happen again.
      Regards, Graham.