Re: [WitchesWorkshop] Sorry - please do not open my "message"

  • Tish
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2013
      The best solution Graham is to change the password for
      your account. It will get rid of the hacker for the time being...
      I have friends who change the password every other day just
      to stop these hackings..

      This is happening everywhere in so many yahoo groups..it
      seems that yahoo's upgrading has opened up a lot of holes for spammers
      right now..I am seeing so many hacking each and every day of late..

      Yes people never just click on a link..
      one time I did and it killed my old computer..:-((

      Tish

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 12, 2013
        Thanks for the advice Tish.
        It was from an email from a member of another group - I normally just bypass any suspicious looking emails completely without opening, but as I knew the person I thought I'd just check the contents - of course I would never go to the next step to actually click on the link contained therein! But I was surprised that just opening the email caused the problem - so that's a lesson to anyone else - don't even open suspicious emails, let alone click on any links.
        Let's hope we've seen the last of this one.
        Cheers, Graham.