Sorry - please do not open my "message"

  • Graham
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2013
      Sorry all - please do not open the last message from me - I'll change my account details so hopefully it won't happen again.
      Regards, Graham.
    • Tish
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 12, 2013
        The best solution Graham is to change the password for
        your account. It will get rid of the hacker for the time being...
        I have friends who change the password every other day just
        to stop these hackings..

        This is happening everywhere in so many yahoo groups..it
        seems that yahoo's upgrading has opened up a lot of holes for spammers
        right now..I am seeing so many hacking each and every day of late..

        Yes people never just click on a link..
        one time I did and it killed my old computer..:-((

        Tish

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 12, 2013
          Thanks for the advice Tish.
          It was from an email from a member of another group - I normally just bypass any suspicious looking emails completely without opening, but as I knew the person I thought I'd just check the contents - of course I would never go to the next step to actually click on the link contained therein! But I was surprised that just opening the email caused the problem - so that's a lesson to anyone else - don't even open suspicious emails, let alone click on any links.
          Let's hope we've seen the last of this one.
          Cheers, Graham.