File - WitchesWorkshop & HOW YOU RECEIVE YOUR MAIL

  • WitchesWorkshop@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 106 , Feb 2, 2013
      Hi Guys,

      ...and now a message from your sponsor...

      A few people have written saying they're getting 'too many e-mails' via the
      WitchesWorkshop egroup. It's certainly not meant to be an ordeal... (we
      save that for the Initiation rituals!).

      Just remember:
      YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF HOW YOU RECEIVE YOUR MAIL... this is how.

      Go to egroups 'MyGroups page' <http://www.egroups.com/mygroups>
      There you will see what groups you are subscribed to (there might
      be only one). Under the heading 'Delivery Options' is a button
      which if you click and hold will draw down the following choices:

      1. 'INDIVIDUAL EMAILS' i.e.. you get individual e-mails for every email
      sent into the group. (This is probably what you have selected by
      default - change it to one of the other options below.)

      2. 'DAILY DIGEST' i.e.. you get a numbered and conveniently indexed copy
      of all the day's e-mails to the group in 'one' email. This is what I
      use and is the option I would recommend.

      3. 'NO MAIL/WEB ONLY' i.e.. you won't get any mail, but you are still a
      subscriber. You can access any of the posts to the group (past or
      present) via the archive. This is found at:
      <http://www.egroups.com/messages/WitchesWorkshop>
      Bookmark this please.

      4. 'Unsubscribe'... is the last option. ...are you crazy - don't do
      that unless you are really sure you want to. Sometimes people think
      that because they're going away on holidays that they should
      'unsubscribe'. Frankly with the 'WitchesWorkshop' egroup it's just
      as easy to do option 3 (i.e.. presuming you don't hate us) and
      have 'No Mail/Web Only' that way you have the option to visit
      whenever you want; plus you won't have to re-apply to join either.

      vinum sabbati,
      Tim Hartridge (moderator)

      info@...
      http://www.witchesworkshop.com