File - Profiling-the-psychic-landscape-on-the-WitchesWorkshop

  • WitchesWorkshop@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 2, 2013

      Just a brief reminder that Yahoo eGroups have provided an 'applications' option for our community. The above link will get you through to where I've placed our 'people map', plus two other applications - these are for creating profile links and your astrological data.

      I am hopeful that over time using the pagan-map and the astrological profiler we'll build-up enough data to see how Aussie pagans are distributed around our big country and what common 'psychic' functions are profiled by Aussie pagans.

      Give it a go and help us to create the 'big' picture of the Pagan landscape of Aussie witches, pagans and magicians.

      vinum sabbati,
      Tim Hartridge <moderator>
    • WITCHESWORKSHOP@yahoogroups.com