help anyone?

  • Tish
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 1 3:37 AM
      G'day people I am a Sydney person.. I was wondering if any of you
      could point me in the right direction of a shop or maker that has for sale
      bodhran drums..I care not that it is new or used ... Many places to
      buy of course on the internet..but I will not purchase anything via the net.

      Not interested in net sites...

      Anyone?

      Tish

    • amanda kupkovic
      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 3 12:18 AM
        Hello Tish, I may have a possibile outlet to point you toward. The shop is called "Mysteries" and it is in Riley Street Penrith. If they do not have what you are looking for
        then they may be able to get it in for you. They are very good with trying to find what you
        want. Hope I havehelped you.
        Hail Satan.

        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 3 12:30 AM
          Thanks Amanda..I haven't been to Penrith like in eons..
          Yeah several magical wares shops there..but I had no idea they
          might sell the bodhran drum..thanks for that..I will check on
          what they may or may not have..will ring them..

          I believe though I have found the ideal place at Merrylands
          simply called Merrylands Music ..a store that just sells musical
          instruments they have a very big variety of bodhrans..

          Thanks so much Amanda for the tip and your time..
          I will be ringing them..

          Ta muchly

          Tish

          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 3 1:20 AM
            I must let you know that there are only 2 shops that deal with the intrests we have now in Penrith my hubby just told me of another or the other shop and it is called Inner Forest
            and is in High street.  It is a shame that a lot of the mystical shops are going out of
            buisness lately. In Liverpool all the mystical shops have been pushed out it is a real
            shame that the general owners and companies prefer clothing and shoe shops.
            Hail Satan Hail Tiamat

            Message 5 of 17 , Mar 3 1:34 AM
              Yeah have bought stuff from there..just a small shop
              but a real goodie..

              Thanks again

              Tish

              Message 6 of 17 , Mar 3 3:16 AM
                that's ok glad to give a little help.

                Message 7 of 17 , Mar 4 8:07 AM
                  Yup! That's it! Black Magick!!

                  Yours,
                  Rev. Dave
                  TheVoodooMart@...

                • john colley
                  Message 8 of 17 , Mar 4 11:21 PM
                    Black magic?   No such animal. Magic is magic It's a tool, nothing more. It's how you use that tool that matters.Not the tool it's self.

                    -Sigurd Olson

                    ________________________________
                    Message 9 of 17 , Mar 5 6:21 AM
                      I was being facetious. And yes, there is such a thing as a form of magick being refered to as "black". Think of it as "words". Words are words. But there are good words and bad words. Or the word "answer". There are right answers and wrong answers, yet both a right answer and wrong answer and still just an answer. So, if I take a magick spell and I use a white voodoo doll and place lavender and rose petals on it, pin your name written on piece of paper and the word love, place it in a white box and sit it in the sunlight, that is called White Magick. Take a black doll, write your name on it with the word die, stick pins in it, especially into its heart, sprinkle it with goofer dust, place it in a black box and urinate on it and then place it somewhere around you property, that's called Black Magick. So..."are you a good whitch or a bad witch? Which?"

                    • Nisaba Merrieweather
                      Message 10 of 17 , Mar 5 4:40 PM
                        G'dday. Someone accused me of being a "white witch" the other day, and I was furious. Sure, I am currently white-skinned, but why should I stick to the magic of only white folks? Black magic is Lukumi, Aboriginal and everything else that originates in dark-skinned cultures.
                        As a general rule, magically speaking I "walk the right-hand path" (the path of sweetness-and-light-fwuffi-bunnis), but I am not above cursing or binding someone if it needs to happen, nor am I ever unhappy to be the agent of someone else's "bad karma". After all, who am I to refuse a directive of the Gods? <smile> And curses, bindings and magical acts like that are a function of the left-hand path. The danger comes when you don't acknowledge the left-hand path at all, and attempt to become a white-lighter (or the reverse.) You are wholly disregarding, ignoring, denying and even, often, hating 50% of your own true nature, and 50% of the gods. You want a bunch of REAL gods as enemies? Oh, really? How very clever of you - I just hope you are stronger than those gods. We are (usually) born with two arms, two legs, two eyes and two kidneys for a reason. We are a creature of dualism. And our physical dualism is a manifestation of an inner dualism. If we deny our darkness and claim only our light, we depress our immune systems, and guess what? If we deny our light and claim only our darkness, our very bodily fluids become more corrosive, and over years will start to damage internal organs. It is physically healthy, psychologically healthy and spiritually healthy to be true to our own nature. And our nature is deeply dual, polarised between anger and peace, happiness and sadness, male and female, "light" and "dark". NisabaTo: WitchesWorkshop@yahoogroups.com
                        From: Helliconia54@...
                        Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 23:21:58 -0800
                        Subject: Re: [WitchesWorkshop] Re: help anyone?

                        Message 11 of 17 , Mar 6 4:49 AM
                          It is always interesting to get the perspective from people in a country other than mine. Our language may be English, so to speak, but ourcommon word meanings, use and at times definitions can be a bit diferent.

                          Yours,
                          Rev. Dave

                        • greenlilith_7
                          Message 12 of 17 , Mar 6 2:46 PM
                            In the words of Victor Anderson creator and high priest of the Feri tradition
                            "White magic is poetry, black magic is anything that actually works"

                            Evenstar

                            --- In WitchesWorkshop@yahoogroups.com, Nisaba Merrieweather <nisaba.merrieweather@...> wrote:

                            > G'dday. Someone accused me of being a "white witch" the other day, and I was furious. Sure, I am currently white-skinned, but why should I stick to the magic of only white folks? Black magic is Lukumi, Aboriginal and everything else that originates in dark-skinned cultures.
                            > As a general rule, magically speaking I "walk the right-hand path" (the path of sweetness-and-light-fwuffi-bunnis), but I am not above cursing or binding someone if it needs to happen, nor am I ever unhappy to be the agent of someone else's "bad karma". After all, who am I to refuse a directive of the Gods? <smile> And curses, bindings and magical acts like that are a function of the left-hand path. The danger comes when you don't acknowledge the left-hand path at all, and attempt to become a white-lighter (or the reverse.) You are wholly disregarding, ignoring, denying and even, often, hating 50% of your own true nature, and 50% of the gods. You want a bunch of REAL gods as enemies? Oh, really? How very clever of you - I just hope you are stronger than those gods. We are (usually) born with two arms, two legs, two eyes and two kidneys for a reason. We are a creature of dualism. And our physical dualism is a manifestation of an inner dualism. If we deny our darkness and claim only our light, we depress our immune systems, and guess what? If we deny our light and claim only our darkness, our very bodily fluids become more corrosive, and over years will start to damage internal organs. It is physically healthy, psychologically healthy and spiritually healthy to be true to our own nature. And our nature is deeply dual, polarised between anger and peace, happiness and sadness, male and female, "light" and "dark". NisabaTo: WitchesWorkshop@yahoogroups.com
                            > From: Helliconia54@...
                            > Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 23:21:58 -0800
                            > Subject: Re: [WitchesWorkshop] Re: help anyone?

                            > Black magic? No such animal. Magic is magic It's a tool, nothing more. It's how you use that tool that matters.Not the tool it's self.
                            >

                            > "There is magic in the feel of a paddle and the movement of a canoe, a magic compounded of distance, adventure, solitude, and peace."
                            >
                            > -Sigurd Olson
                            >

                            > ________________________________

                          • amanda kupkovic
                            Message 13 of 17 , Mar 9 10:12 PM
                              Hello John, I believe that you have said it most poetically, about magick the magick we see every day and the magick the we do ourselves (as you say how you use a tool) has given me a better outlook on what I do and how it ought to be done.
                              Thank you.
                              Hail Satan Hail Tiamat

                              Message 14 of 17 , Mar 9 10:33 PM
                                Is not Lucifer (Satan) the Morning Star,and so being of light ? Also meaning learning for when it is noted in latin?i believe (I could be wrong) Lucifer means light of learning?
                                Hail  Satan

                                From: Helliconia54@...
                                Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 23:21:58 -0800

                                Message 15 of 17 , Mar 10 2:35 AM
                                  The Morning Star, is in fact Venus, Amanda. Lucifer is the Light Barer,
                                  a.k.a. Sophia, a.k.a Baphomet and has nothing to do what so ever with Satan!
                                  ( Satan/Shaytan, being none other than the good old Ego! )

                                  NT
                                  Meggs

                                  Message 16 of 17 , Mar 10 2:43 AM
                                    lol..how did my question of help anyone ? .. re tips from anyone who
                                    may have known of a Sydney
                                    outlet that I could purchase for myself a bodhran come to this...hehe

                                    All interesting nonetheless..:-))

                                    Tish

                                    Message 17 of 17 , Mar 10 4:01 PM
                                      you are quite correct my mistake. I was just reading a book by Michael Ford his "Goetia of Shadows" page 18 where he states "the foundation of Luciferianism is based around Venus as the Morning and Evening Star known as Eosphoros; the old Greek 'Harbeinger of Light'
                                      in old lore Phosphorus, the Son of Astraeus and Eros. The Evening -Bringer, Hesperos is the Night-Bringer star which the last before night; both are the same star shining and crowning the heavens"  Ford goes on to say a lot more that has cleared up my understanding of Luciferian Ideology and that He (Lucifer) is part of the gods if intelligence and self-knowledge.  You were right to correct me. And this book is giving me more enlightenment.
                                      Hail Satan Hail Tiamat.

                                      From: David Kemler <thevoodoomart@...>