Re: Witchcraft in Germany

  • scott_bisseker
    Message 1 of 36 , Jan 1, 2012
      Greetings All,

      When one puts their beliefs in any shape fashion or form which allows for scenarios wherein other people's opines of them truly matter to one ... one is asking for tears I'd say.

      The second one starts looking for "sorry" one is lost, the only difference between that and asking for "You are OK" is one the time it takes to get from Point A to Point B.

      Don't seek it, don't ask for it, don't want it and if it is offered don't take it I say.

      The slope towards needing another's justification for what should be one's OWN business .. is a slippery slope indeed.
      *Shrugs and Grins*

      Subsisto

      Scott
    • mardi_wallis@yahoo.com.au
      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 5, 2012
        I believe in giving everyone an equal chance I also believe in first impressions my first impressions are usually right.
        But if I get a bad first impression you still get a chance.
        You just get less chances.
        To be honest in my mind everyone is a threat or say enemy until proven otherwise.

        Sent from my iPod