Re: [WitchesWorkshop] Digest Number 4866

  • Christopher Michaels
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
      Hi I can teach western paganism and tantra and know a lot about indian tantra, but why would we teach indian tantra to indians???

      Sent from christopher using my new-fangled Android phone, n lovin' it

    • john colley
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
        Well if the Hari Krishnas can come here ? why not western pagans chanting and walking the streets of bombay?  Fair's fair.

        -Sigurd Olson