Pagans In The Park, 9/11/2011, 11:00 am

  • WitchesWorkshop@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2011
      Reminder from: WitchesWorkshop Yahoo! Group

      Title: Pagans In The Park

      Date: Sunday September 11, 2011
      Time: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Sunday until Saturday December 31, 2011.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: McKenzie Park, Cnr Weemala Street & Lake Street, Budgewoi
      Street: McKenzie Park, Cnr Weemala Street & Lake Street
      City State Zip: Budgewoi, NSW, 2262 Map
      Phone: Kerrie - 0414 369 810 / Jenn - 0415 158 941
      Notes: Come along, have a picnic and meet those of like mind. It’s a fun day of laughter, chatting and meeting new people.

      The park is beautiful, it’s next to the lake with a playground for the kids and toilet facilities including a disabled toilet.

      Coffee and tea are available (gold coin donation appreciated). Bring along a picnic lunch or if you wish to cook up a feast use the BBQ facilities. But if cooking is not on your agenda, there are shops within walking distance.

      Just look out for the colourful marquee and banner. Even if it’s raining, Pagans in the Park is still on, we’ll be sitting under the large undercover area at the front of the park.

      We have a "Topic of Discussion" for each of these gatherings. These are informal “talks” that start at 1pm and, while we may begin the conversation, we look forward to hearing everyone’s opinions and takes on the topics – just bring an open mind!!!

      2011 DATES:

      Jan 9th Ritual / Lammas
      Feb 13th Intention & Visualisation
      Mar 13th Nature Energy / Mabon (Autumn Equinox)
      Apr 10th Spell Casting / Samhain
      May 8th Sound In Magick
      Jun 12th Affirmations / Yule (Winter Solstice)
      Jul 10th Psychic Skills / Imbolc
      Aug 14th Pagan Morals & Ethics
      Sep 11th Herbs & Oils / Ostara (Spring Equinox)
      Oct 9th Crystals / Beltane
      Nov 13th Breathing & Meditation
      Dec 11th Energy / Litha (Summer Solstice)

      For further details you can contact Kerrie at witchwilow@... or Jenneth at stormsinger@....

      Brightest blessings
      & Namaste,
      Kerrie & Jenneth.