Psychic Development Circle - Wollongong, 4/6/2011, 7:00 pm

  • WitchesWorkshop@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2011
      Reminder from: WitchesWorkshop Yahoo! Group

      Title: Psychic Development Circle - Wollongong

      Date: Wednesday April 6, 2011
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Wollongong
      Notes: Each week we explore a different topic of psychic awareness covering some of the following subjects... Meditation; Tarot; Oracle; Psychometry; Aura Reading; Dowsing; Spirit Connection; Angels; Fairy; Chakras; Crystal Ball; Skrying; Healing; Energy Working; Protection; Space Clearing and many other psychic energies and tools.

      Within these circles the atmosphere is calm and protected, so you are free to explore your connections through meditation and practical techniques, in a safe, empowering environment.

      Our Psychic Circle runs every Wednesday evening at 7pm

      All are welcome and no experience is needed.

      Contact Ali on 042 020 8879 or email alison@...

      www.shamanicspirit.com.au