Introduction to Pearl Pentacle Workshop with Ravyn Stanfield - Melbourne 17/4/11

  • SunBird
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      Introducing
      the Pearl Pentacle
      with
      Ravyn Stanfield

      How
      can your personal work deepen, and become beautiful?  How can we
      allow our love and irritation with community to create something
      exquisite?  How can we dream our healthy values awake even in
      the face of an isolating dominant culture?  Dive into the five
      points of the Pearl Pentacle:  Love,
      Law,
      Knowledge, Liberty and Wisdom.

      Sunday
      17th April, 2011 10:00am to 6:00pm
      @
      Brunswick North West Primary School Hall
      Culloden
      Street (cnr Wales), West Brunswick (Melbourne)
      (Parking
      Available in Culloden & Wales Streets or Catch No. 55 'West
      Coburg' Tram)

      The
      Pearl Pentacle is a meditative tool of the Reclaiming and the
      Feri traditions, described as 'the work of many
      lifetimes'. The Pearl Pentacle integrates individual vision into
      our transformative work in the world. Through movement,
      voice, interactive exercises, trance and ritual, we will explore
      the healing points and connections of the Pearl and channel these
      powerful forces into our actions and relationships.  Some
      familiarity or foundation with the Iron Pentacle will be helpful as
      we begin to embody this tool and take the next steps from personal to
      collective visioning.  The Pearl Pentacle is considered a core
      class in the Reclaiming tradition.

      This
      daylong workshop is open to adults of all genders, orientations,
      cultural and spiritual backgrounds.  Please be familiar with
      trance or guided meditation and/or open minded about working in a
      container of sacred space with voice, movement and energy work.

      Ravyn Stanfield
      is a healer, writer and educator, dedicated to liberating the unique
      super powers within each of us.  She is an aspiring alchemist,
      seeking to transform the heartbreak of living in our culture, and
      reveal the gold in all that seems worthless.  She practices
      acupuncture in Portland, OR with a focus on helping people survive
      cancer, restore all parts of the soul after traumatic experiences and
      fulfill their commitments to being embodied during these interesting
      times.  She teaches workshops and retreats internationally.
      Her writing has been included in many publications and she is hard at
      work on her first book.  She is an initiate in the Reclaiming
      and Feri traditions of witchcraft.  She uses her background in
      the realms of social justice, traditional medicines, Jungian
      psychology, environmental activism and theatre arts to coax more of
      the extraordinary into the world through the cracks in Western
      civilization.

      www.ravynstanfield.com

      Workshop
      price: $80 full or $70 concession
      BOOKINGS
      ARE ESSENTIAL as places are limited.

      Please
      bring a plate of vegetarian food to share for lunch. Morning and
      afternoon tea provided.
      Please
      also bring your own cushion/s to sit on and a journal and pens for
      taking notes.

      For
      information and bookings, please contact:

      Fiona
      Mariposa Ph. 9384 1082 or Sandra Lacey Mob. 0425 757 937

      This
      event is proudly sponsored by the Australian Reclaiming Community
      www.australiareclaiming.org.au