Psychic Development Circle - Wollongong, 10/6/2010, 7:00 pm

  • WitchesWorkshop@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      Reminder from: WitchesWorkshop Yahoo! Group

      Title: Psychic Development Circle - Wollongong

      Date: Wednesday October 6, 2010
      Time: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Smith Street, Wollongong
      Notes: Explore your psychic gifts and the world of the unseen.

      Within these circles the atmosphere is calm and protected, so you are free to explore your connections through meditation and practical techniques, in a safe environment.

      Increase your knowledge of Meditation; Tarot; Oracle; Psychometry; Aura Reading; Dowsing; Spirit Connection; Angels; Fairy and many other psychic energies and tools, as we explore the unchartered world of psychic wisdom together.

      Our Psychic Circle runs every Wednesday evening at 7pm

      All are welcome and no experience is needed.

      Contact Ali on 042 020 8879 or email alison@...

      www.shamanicspirit.com.au