Re: A new list

  • Ozpagan
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010
      --- In WitchesWorkshop@yahoogroups.com, "barbtrad" <barbtrad@...> wrote:

      > Greetings Tim and All on list.
      >
      > Please excuse this promotional post, I rarely post this sort of thing,
      > but we have a new events list in Qld...
      > Please feel free to use it...Bill.

      That's great news Bill. Sorry it's taken a few days to reply, I'm just back from a big event in Melbourne. We ran the NOX ritual-workshop down there with a fabulous support group - Hawthorn, Sheila, Bec, Rachel and Tori... (thank you guys, I really could have done it with you). We had a sold out event and had a wonderful venue. It was a long day, not finishing until well after the witching hour, but a very satisfying one.

      It's great to see more established local networking groups like Brisbane Witches this lending support to the getting the word out about pagan events. These things are usually without a budget for advertising and only work because of grassroots groups like Brisbane Witches, Euphoria Tribe, PANinc, Melbourne Witches, and WitchesWorkshop - they are a vital key to communicating to our peers.

      Our Facebook 'Group' and 'Page' have also played a big part in working to communicate what's happening (see links below). I'd also remind anyone organising anything of interest to Pagans to write to Janine and Jenny who produce the monthly "Axis Mundi" as part of the Spheres of Light's contribution to our community (a big thank you guys). See -
      http://axismundi.spheresoflight.com.au/

      Witches Workshop on Facebook (Group)
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=4627561794

      WitchesWorkshop 'Page'
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sydney-Australia/WitchesWorkshop/135651219624

      vinum sabbati, Tim

      PS - Bill let's talk more about a Qld's gig.
    • Tim Hartridge
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010
        On 02/03/2010, at 9:43 AM, Ozpagan wrote:

        > That's great news Bill. Sorry it's taken a few days to reply, I'm
        > just back from a big event in Melbourne. We ran the NOX ritual-
        > workshop down there with a fabulous support group - Hawthorn,
        > Sheila, Bec, Rachel and Tori... (thank you guys, I really could
        > have done it with you). We had a sold out event and had a wonderful
        > venue. It was a long day, not finishing until well after the
        > witching hour, but a very satisfying one.

        Now that I've had my coffee, that should have read "I couldn't have
        done it without you!"

        No really. Organising these things requires massed of energy and
        networking with friends and the providing transport and guides to get
        around to venues I was completely unfamiliar with (ie Melbourne!).
        You all made it so much easier for me and it showed on the day/night.
        Thank you sincerely.
        vinum sabbati, Tim