Pagans in the Pub - Adelaide

  • templelunanoir
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
      Greetings All

      If you are in Adelaide and looking for something to do tonight, the topic of tonight's Pagans in the Pub talk is "An Egyptian Goddess".

      The azure, star-speckled Goddess of the ancient Egyptian skies is just as alluring today as She was thousands of years ago. She appeared to the 29 year old Aleister Crowley as Nuit, and to the ancient Egyptians as their beloved Nut. Be bedazzled by Her luminescence as Frances (that's me) guides you across Her starry realms.

      The venue is the function room of The Queens Arms Hotel, 88 Wright Street, City. The talk starts at 8pm, but if you'd like to join us for a pub meal before the talk, we'll be in the dining room from 6.30 pm

      BB - Frances