Re: [WitchesWorkshop] Re: Bring objects from astral projection?

  • Nisaba Merrieweather
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2009
      G'dday.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "ozpagan" <ozpagan@...>
      To: <WitchesWorkshop@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 8:25 AM
      Subject: Re: [WitchesWorkshop] Re: Bring objects from astral projection?

      > What a wonderful experience and telling of that experience. Thanks
      > for sharing that here Nisaba.

      <smile> It was decades ago, but I remember it as if it were last week.

      > I can't help feel you should be collecting oak acorns. Even though
      > that psychic acorn wasn't destined to remain here, and like almost
      > everything in the natural world there's opportunity for renewal.

      Alas, I have since not lived within reach of oak trees. In retrospect, and
      the older I get, the more appalled I become at my breathtaking arrogance (oh
      to be young again!). To think, given a special present in such a special
      way, I thought *I* could grow that into dozens, hundreds, and even thousands
      of the things every season! No wonder it hasn't come back to me. <carefully
      hides grin>.

      However, someone who hasn't heard the story at all, gave me a Green Man
      (actually looks more like a Green Chimp) for my front door, and he seems
      right at home ...

      > "Might I suggest there may have been a
      > seed of 'sophia' planted in you Frau Nisaba!"

      Danke schoen, danke schoen.

      Just wait until I tell you about the ping-pong ball. Or about the kippers.

      Nisaba Merrieweather
      ... VBI SPIRITVS EST KANTVS EST
      ICQ: 361 565 370
      guerillaG-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      http://nisaba.etsy.com
      http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/nisaba000
      http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=1235918638
    • carteblanche13
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 3, 2009
        Hmmm, a charming anecdote Nisaba, thank you for sharing that (and indeed Lilith28 for yours as well! ).

        Yes, Lilith28, I suppose I am generally "skeptical" - to the point where I don't even trust skepticism! In the bin it goes! Depends on my mood and the situation really. Science be damned.

        Nisaba, what a wonderful dream / experience. I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to grow it - how good would that have been? It would seem like the obvious suggestion. That's what seeds are for! You could have started a forest! However, as I'm sure you're aware, I wonder if the literalisation of such things can often sap them of vitality - surely we don't need fancy oak trees, but rather the inherent magic in our purpose when the invisible flaming fountains at the source of our being are connected through the medium of our relationship with the cosmos to their ultimate realisation as experience, the dream that inheres.

        I have had some extraordinary relationships of my own to particular trees, and European ones tend to speak my language too. There is a beech-dryad I know a couple of hours from Sydney who never fails to elicit adoration when pointed out to visitors.

        fondest
        C.B.