Re: [WitchesWorkshop] Re: Fur Farms

  • M Lycett
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hey Bill!

      But wait there's more .....

      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=104377951299
      Please join the group, invite ALL your friends, asking them to invite ALL
      theirs too.

      If I haven't got 6000 members ( at least ) by morning then I aint gonna
      believe didly about 6 degrees of separation.
      Imagine the power of that many voices, (once this spreads overseas as well,
      I hope to be able to claim millions! ) saying NO.
      May not stop the farms, but hopefully will make Chinese Gov legislate to
      make them treat the critters properly while alive, and then kill them
      humanely

      NT
      Morrigu - the mad! maybe ;-)
      Mother of Bull Terriers, we don't let go once we get our teeth into
      something!