Re: [WitchesWorkshop] Re: Fwd: Your age in Chocolate...

  • Celebrity Psychic
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2009
      All hail chocolate
      :)

      Hmmmmm reminds me of some yummy dark Belgian chocolate my divine
      partner gave me for Easter, i think it was called Harndorf not after the
      Adelaide town though, id never heard of it before however it seems to be
      well known
      My hips are certainly feeling it now

      Hmm Samhain Blessings Chocolaters
      BB Lizzy :)

      On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 4:53 PM, ozpagan <ozpagan@...> wrote:

      > On 01/05/2009, at 4:42 PM, scothnait wrote:
      >
      > > Another one of those Wonka mysteries I guess.
      >
      > My keyboard's got chocolate all over it!
      >
      > :-\
      >
      > noir cocoa,
      > Tim

      Lizzy Rose