Re: [WitchesWorkshop] Re: dragon magic

  • amanda kupkovic
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 1, 2008
      well I am no archeologists so I can only talk on what I
      have learned during my long years of my life. I am not
      a scholastic educated person so I can only speak on what I
      think is the simple side of the subject. yes?

      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 1, 2008
        when it comes to the astral a dragon can be constructed
        if the person is good as an astral traveler the ability to transform into any shape
        that is possible. just as you have said Brett.

        Message 3 of 18 , Sep 1, 2008
          MM Jonathon,
          I did post in my introduction i have been a practing dragon mage for nearly 13 years , ive worked , learnt and totally have had daily encounters with them . I also walk as dragon on astral and as human here on the physical and have mentors who do the same . yes i get called weird .
          The reason i said they cannot be constructed is that to construct something one has to make something .
          if these beings already exist in their own right , how does one contruct them? I think that is where i am coming from . one of the fundamental premises when you walk the path of a dragon mage is you have to firmly without a single doubt beleive that dragon exist . there the next logical premise is if they exist then they can only be constructed by one of their own ie like a human can only be constructed by another human/s . this is where i come from , the thought of one the pictures of or the imagry of dragon like the imagry of human can be constructed but one that is being used for the betterment or protection of human cannot be constructed as such, they exist already and will appear and stay if they wish. dragon are attracted to ritual magick and ritual energy and will make themselves be seen, known and heard if they choose to but this isnt being contructed .

          i also mention that we work as equal , i meant this in such a way that as a dragon mage we do not work as if we control dragon,dragon mages work with dragon and with their energy as a help and to learn as well . this relationship is entirely dependant on if one has a dragon who is actually willing to work with you ,not the other way around it is not controled by the dragon mage . working with dragon is to be taken with caution and with a huge ammount of respect and reverence towards dragon their energy and power is often imeasureable and this isnt something someone does who is faint hearted or not willing to put in alot of work to get a dragon to work with you or to protect you one has at times put in alot of work to allow them to trust you , as dragons do not suffer fools easily . in most cases a dragon who protects a human and a human family this is because the dragon has chosen to do so not the other way around.

          All of which i am not suggesting for one second that Nisaba hasnt or doesnt possess .
          I think what i was talking about the meaning of the word construct being used in this context.

          I hope that explains it a bit more

          Lilac
          Message 4 of 18 , Sep 2, 2008
            MM lilac

            You couldn't have put it better if you tried. I also work with
            Dragons & they respond exactly as you said.

            BB Amethyst