Re: voodoo/witchcraft !

  • frater_carfax
    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 1, 2008
      Hi Brett and all

      > so started in Voodoun at the age of 11 or 12.....

      Which actually isn't that unusual if he is indeed Haitian, training
      and initiation can start younger also for this and other African Trad
      religions amongst Latin and Afro-diaspora communities.

      If you see spirits, you are put to work.

      However the manner of conduct for one involved a tradition based
      heavily on protocol, the inconsistencies, the plagarisms and the
      deafening silence as to his affiliations I think speaks volumes in
      their own right.

      LLL

      Jonathan
    • Nado
      Message 2 of 22 , Aug 1, 2008
        The way he forms his sentences strikes me as either spanish, puerto rican or mexican.

        And people who are as powerful as he seems to think he is don't feel an overwhelming need to big note himself, they've got nothing to prove.

        -N

        frater_carfax <tzuflifu@...> wrote:
        Hi Brett and all

        > so started in Voodoun at the age of 11 or 12.....

        Which actually isn't that unusual if he is indeed Haitian, training
        and initiation can start younger also for this and other African Trad
        religions amongst Latin and Afro-diaspora communities.

        If you see spirits, you are put to work.

        However the manner of conduct for one involved a tradition based
        heavily on protocol, the inconsistencies, the plagarisms and the
        deafening silence as to his affiliations I think speaks volumes in
        their own right.

        LLL

        Jonathan

      • Nathan
        Message 3 of 22 , Aug 1, 2008
          He's baaack.

          He still thinks i'm a witch, how cute. He still thinks its an insult
          too.

          Hehehe

          We should have more of these guys

          -N

          --- Kenley Barosy <kenleybarosy@...> wrote: ---

          > Shut the fuck up, im talking to u, a witch I should of spell it this
          > this: elbatically. Lol ill meet me in the uk soon.

        • barbtrad
          Message 4 of 22 , Aug 1, 2008
            Hi Nathan.

            Isn't he an absolute gem! Priceless! Haven't had so many laughs since
            grandma got her tit caught in the wringer....Bill.