Melb Pub Meet - Sat 5th July

  • Colin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      Hi there,

      The Melbourne Pub Meet is on again this coming Saturday the 5th of
      July. It starts at 2pm at "The Old Colonial Inn" at 127 Brunswick
      St, Fitzroy in their their friendly back lounge. (or the beer garden if
      it's sunny)

      The discussion subject for this Saturday is "´╗┐Winter recipes for magick
      & the magickal kitchen". We were going to discuss this subject last
      month, but Euphoria was on, so numbers were a bit short. We'll probably
      start the discussion after lunch around 2:30 or 3pm.

      The kitchen closes at 2:30pm, so you will need to order before then if
      you want to have lunch at the pub.

      Share some time with like minds who also live the magical life.

      If you are just interested but not sure what the pagan life involves,
      you're also welcome to visit. If you are under 18, you are also
      welcome, but please remember, the venue is a pub, so you must have a
      parent or guardian with you.

      For further info, call me on 0420 926 763

      Cheers, Galen