Blackcats and Broomsticks

  • Mark Dunn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
      Hi all

      Just a note, it's with a bit of sadness that I have to tell you all that our current store is closing. Alas the City Arcade was not good for us, so its with a bit of excitement I wish to announce that we are moving!!! Sara and I are taking a much needed 2 months off, and then moving to

      Shop 3b, 263 Queen St, Campbelltown.

      The Grand Re-Opening is on Saturday, 2nd August 2008. There will be a BBQ out the front, so come and help us have a 'shopwarming' party. In the interim if you need us for anything we're available on mobile phone

      Mark - 0437 106 763
      Sara - 0439 497 583

      Hope to see you all at the new shop in august

      Mark & Sara

      PS were also starting up the Witches Meetup Southwest again on the 15th of August so all those who are interested please come along.

    • ozpagan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
        Congratulations on the new developments for Blackcats and Broomsticks!
        All the best.
        vinum sabbati, Tim