Witch Moon Witch Camp : 9-11 May 2008

  • Tim Hartridge
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2008
      Witch Moon Witch Camp : 9-11 May 2008

      The soul of our rituals is in the rhythm of the drum.

      Over a weekend in May I will be running the Witch Moon retreat.
      Its a chance to explore some of most interesting and traditional
      practices of witchcraft : shape-shifting, psychic divination, the
      development of ritual practice, and using the primal tools of the
      Witch; drum, dance and trance.

      vinum sabbati,
      Tim Hartridge

      http://www.witchcampaustralia.org.au/

      Witch Moon Witch Camp : 9-11 May 2008
      'Transforming Theory into Practice'
      Location: Wyee (Central Coast NSW)
      m. 0416 339 706
    • Simon Goodey
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2008
        Hi Tim,
        Congrats on your job.

        Were you going to send me the practical notes or are you still working on them.

        Looks like the weekend is coming to gether very well (and within budget!!!!)

        Cheers

        Simon Goodey

        Tim Hartridge <ozpagan@...> wrote:

        Recent Activity

        8
        New Members

        1
        New Files

        Visit Your Group
        Women of Curves
        on Yahoo! Groups
        see how women are
        changing their lives.

        Special K Group
        on Yahoo! Groups
        Learn how others
        are losing pounds.

        Cat Groups
        on Yahoo! Groups
        Share pictures &
        stories about cats.

        .

      • Simon Goodey

          Message 4 of 5 , May 5, 2008
            On 05/05/2008, at 4:20 PM, Simon Goodey wrote:

            > OOOPs - sorry sent to the wrong address,
            >
            > Simon

            Hi ya Simon - haha! Well at least its our 'clean' washing that was
            hung-out :-)

            Yeah - I'll send them through once Tori has proofed them for me.

            There's been such a build-up the Witch Moon Witch Camp... and a lot
            of work, but we are all set to go. Doing this project has really
            shown us too just who was ready to get on with the magickal work, as
            well as the logistical needs. I think our compass is firmly set
            toward navigating our way toward building skills that will take
            running these things to a better standard. While the inner work is
            designed to act as a transformative trigger, or initiatory
            experience, and that will provide the foundations for solid training.

            vinum sabbati,
            Tim

            http://www.witchcamp.org.au
            http://www.witchesworkshop.com