Re: The Judeac/ Christian debate.

  • frater_carfax
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
      Hey Brett,

      > No one would consider using the term
      > "pagano-christian" as a valid descriptor of a group with apparent
      > commonalities.

      I might plead the case for a damn close second.

      My copy of "The Other Bible- Ancient Alternative Scriptures" (Edited
      Willis Barnstone) which contains a plethora of gnostic gospels,
      Christian apocrypha and Jewish pseudepigrapha describe both the
      Hermetic "Poimandres" and "Acelpius" as Pagan Gnostic.

      And then there are the Manicheans.

      LLL

      Jonathan