Re: Blood Red Moon; poetry in forward motion

  • victoria_quinton
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2007
      Hi all, is 'bringing poetry and dreams to life' something that
      could have been started in one of the eclipse cycles?

      Eclipses have a history; a starting and an ending.
      In 1988 a number of books relating to Australian history were published.
      Books, ideas, birdwatching were in my life at the time.
      One day maybe I will be a writer too.. some editors said they would
      miss my poetry, wit and icecream.
      http://austlit.com/a/skov/pubs.html

      The La Mama Poetica anthology was a vibrant lime green colour,
      published about that time.
      http://www.thegatesofparadise.com/humans/KOMNINOS%20ZERVOS.pdf

      Some boycotted the launch of titles because the originally-intended
      guest was unable to show up.
      http://www.usyd.edu.au/su/social/robert/arc/notes/hasluck2.htm

      ---