Re: Beltane blessings

  • chryssy_72
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006
      --- In WitchesWorkshop@yahoogroups.com, "Rosie O'Donnell"
      <cadiche@...> wrote:

      > Beltane blessings to all those in the southern hemisphere :)
      >
      > Rosie

      HI everyone,
      I went to my first Beltaine festival on the weekend & it was the best
      time i've had in a long while,with great true people,great music &
      loads of magick in the air.THANK-YOU to the girls in our camp(u know
      who u are)And thanks to everyone there for making me feel welcome.
      Hope to see u all next year.
      Peace to all
      Chryssy