Re: [WitchesWorkshop] Re: Freemasonry and the Goddess

  • kevin howell
    Message 1 of 69 , Jan 1, 2006
      the stone of the wise is hidden in the manna and the dna of man.

      fraternally
      Frater KGH

      "wabond.rm" <wabond@...> wrote:
      Or they might of simply changed the name of the DNA container within
      the egg. I suppose as we can see from the reaction here it is a
      contenious name.

      William Bond

      --- In WitchesWorkshop@yahoogroups.com, annie osullivan
      <annie44merlin@y...> wrote:

      > i think that this idea has now been debunked - i do believe that
      this is a very old theory, and not one that is believed any more.

      > annie
      >
      > "wabond.rm" <wabond@r...> wrote:
      > Well i can only go back to a leture i watch many years ago. It
      was
      > all about how reproduction works. It was explained that the sperm
      was
      > only a DNA carrier. The female also has DNA in her eggs in a sperm
      > which contains her DNA. (Unlike male sperm female sperm doesn't
      have
      > a tail, it is static within the egg.)
      >
      > So when the male sperm penitrates the wall of the Female egg it is
      > then push to the female sperm within the egg. And fertilization
      > happens when the DNA of both sperms mix together.
      >
      > William Bond
      >

      > --- In WitchesWorkshop@yahoogroups.com, wayland <wayland@i...>
      wrote:

      > > Hi William,
      > >
      > > At 07:20 PM 12/31/2005, you wrote:
      > >
      > > >But also women have a sperm within their own eggs. It can be
      > posible
      > > >to take out this sperm from the egg and put it into the egg of
      > > >another woman.
      > >
      > > Sorry mate but I won't be following this debate any longer. You
      > lost
      > > your last shred of credibility with that little statement.
      > >
      > > BB
      > >
      > > Wayland

      > 12/30/2005

      > The WitchesWorkshop egroup holds the expectation
      > that a tolerant and respectful dialogue be strived
      > for in our communication with other pagans, witches
      > magicians, et al. Members are encouraged to
      > challenge anyone not adhering to these principles
      > and to notify the list-owners. ozpagan@o...
      >
      > http://www.witchesworkshop.com

      Service.

      http://au.messenger.yahoo.com

      The WitchesWorkshop egroup holds the expectation
      that a tolerant and respectful dialogue be strived
      for in our communication with other pagans, witches
      magicians, et al. Members are encouraged to
      challenge anyone not adhering to these principles
      and to notify the list-owners. ozpagan@...

      http://www.witchesworkshop.com

      Phyllis curott Pagan Australia visa Travel to australia

      ---------------------------------

    • lord_dracule_clan
      Message 69 of 69 , Jan 2, 2006
        Greetings William.

        --- In WitchesWorkshop@yahoogroups.com, "wabond.rm" <wabond@r...> wrote:

        > Allow me a flippant remark if you will.. I think
        > > the poor guy is seriously pussywhipped...Bill.
        >
        > Well that is a very big assumption!? Can i make a equalily ignorant
        > assuption about you. You sound like a macho-guy who beats up his wife
        > and children.

        Well William you have given leisa (my partner) a pretty good laugh if
        nothing else."just you try it" She remarked with an evil glint in each
        eye.. Actually, I have four sons, two from my first marriage.. one,
        one a wo2 in the army, another is a plant operator..both never beaten
        by their father. I have another 2 with my present partner.. one 14
        who towers over his poor old dad, another 2 who has beaten me
        senseless with his diecast toy car when I have refused to wake up
        promptly enough for his likes a couple of times. None of my daughters
        have ever ben hit either.. So William, the only one that gets beaten
        up in our household is poor old me.. and I'm not complaining really.

        > Do you seriously want to play a game of trading insults?

        OK William I should not have made that remark...however, I do not
        believe your premise of "female equates to peace and non
        violence"..Ever been to a shopping center at sale time? Scary stuff!
        Ever inadvertantly been caught up in a dispute between females? Cripes
        William, it really is a case of "the female of the species being by
        far the most dangerous". sorry for the flippant remark.. I should have
        just said that you were talking rubbish, not tried to be a smart
        arse..Bill.