RE: [WitchesWorkshop] Fw: Dragonnetwork/Doug

  • shasti
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
      Anji,

      Could you not transform into a mermaid or shapeshift into a dolphin? Errrr
      on second thoughts forget the dolphin because then you’d probably end up
      EATING the sacred dead fish - although given all the talk of genuflection
      and martyrdom it *could* be a SODIT version of holy communion........(I was
      raised a good little catholic girl in a past life as well!)

      Do you think they actually *have* kippers in dolphin waters?

      Shan xxx

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
          Dear currently kipperless, eternally knickerless Anji,

          (No WONDER those people looked at you weird in the pub that night down in
          Melbourne after Julie started her perineal massage demonstration!)

          **** Hmmm I was raised there too.. I see now the delimma of the sacredness
          in the breaking of the kipper and the offering of the knickers...as being
          somewhat symbolic of eternal if not a rather interesting life ...

          I should think eternally offering knickers could get quite tedious ....
          although it would depend of course on what you received in return?
          Everlasting life *could* be good depending on the rewards involved.....

          ***Hmmm I don't know... I did learn something rather disturbing...Common
          knowledge is wrong...Dolphins also kill Dolphins...not just man killing man

          (tho that's ok depending lol ) and rats killing rats ....

          Ohhhhh I don't think I like that! It hurts my poor innocent feelings and
          mind to think of dolphins killing dolphins! (Man killing man is fine -
          George Bush says so and little Johnny agrees, so it MUST be true! As long
          as it's WASPie types doing the killing of course, if anyone else does it
          then they're terrorists.) Ooops it's to be hoped none of the spies that are
          EVERYWHERE and in disguise are reading this - they might get it into their
          heads to train dolphins as suicide bombers!

          *** But if I manage to hold my breath long enough and duck dive down
          weighted into the ocean possibly with some of Dougs books which could also
          serve to help me pass the time if I remove each one individually to read,
          diligently so as not to unbalance my submersion..., where upon I can lay in
          waiting upon the kippers...

          So we're now adding ducks and diving to the equation? You never know ....
          the Black Pearl might come along and its crew members go for a walk with you
          along the bottom of the ocean

          *** In doing so I believe I shall obseve if any Dolphin folk appear...and
          indeed ingest said holy and divine kipper

          (You still sound as though you're channeling Jack here!)

          *** As for mermaids I'm really not too sure about them ...however I believe
          the dark ones of Roan Innis are fond of fish offerings in the changing
          times...so there too could be a kipper problem, or more truth be known...a
          problem for the kippers!

          Sounds as though there might be a kipper shortage soon ........ might go
          into business breeding them! Of course, then the kippers would need to be
          kept knickerless for the breeding program.....

          ***G'day Shan, you silly gal ...I been deliverin' baby goats most of this
          year, no baby humans since my New Years Eve baby girl in Mullum ...how's
          your practice going? ...miss ya, love ya....

          Hello most beautiful Anji,

          Wonderful to see/read you back in fine form! Have you used your powers for
          good instead of evil on the baby goats and their mothers? Practice is
          going fine thank ye for asking me heartie - aiming at being full time by the
          beginning of next year - not sure yet whether that's achievable or not -
          looked like it a month or so ago but now tis vewy vewy kwiet! Adding
          Personal Coaching to the mix as well which is wonderful and I love it!

          Have had four HB bubs delivered so far, all but one with fantastic results
          and two more due in September - love it, love it, love it!

          Miss you too - ever make it down to the big smoke? Looking at being
          somewhere in Queensland (not exactly sure yet!) in the early months of next
          year - if it's convenient we might get together for a bottle of rum - what
          say you? ......a pirate's life for me......

          Shan xxx
          (If you want pain, try wearing a corset!)