Re: [WitchesWorkshop] Digest Number 326

  • Tricia Cooney
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2000
      Hello neighbour, I wonder who else is up in the "Hills",

      sounds like you need to ask for a bit of the tree across the road for some
      'craftwork' or woodcarving' , they'd probably give you a piece. Ebony is
      usually imported, if you contacted the NSW Woodworkers Guild (get the number
      via the Contemporary Crafts Council (they've changed their name from the
      CRafts Concil of NSW so I'm not sure if that's exactly right)

      happy carving,

      Tricia

    • Jo G
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2000
        MM,

        > > Hello neighbour, I wonder who else is up in the "Hills",

        I'm not exactly in the Hills, but I'm not far!! Merrylands.

        Jo :)
      • Tricia Cooney
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 2, 2000
          Is that in the Hills district of Sydney or in some other state?

          I haven't heard of it round here,

          Tricia

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 2, 2000
            MM

            Does Mt Kembla count as up in the hills???

            Khadeja

            > > > Hello neighbour, I wonder who else is up in the "Hills",
            >
            >I'm not exactly in the Hills, but I'm not far!! Merrylands.
            >
            >Jo :)
          • Khadeja Abre
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 3, 2000
              MM

              Illawarra..Wollongong..its about 1 1/2 hours from sydney.

              Khadeja

              >From: Tricia Cooney <tasm@...>
              >To: WitchesWorkshop@egroups.com
              >Subject: Re: [WitchesWorkshop] Digest Number 326
              >Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 19:45:07 +0800
              >
              >Is that in the Hills district of Sydney or in some other state?
              >
              >I haven't heard of it round here,
              >
              >Tricia
              >
              >Khadeja Abre wrote:
              >
              > > MM
              > >
              > > Does Mt Kembla count as up in the hills???
              > >
              > > Khadeja

              > > >I'm not exactly in the Hills, but I'm not far!! Merrylands.
              > > >
              > > >Jo :)

              > > Get 2 FREE books at eHarlequin.com.Indulge in our romantic books,
              > > recipes and getaway ideas. Take your romantic escape today to
              > > http://click.egroups.com/1/4778/10/_/432238/_/959920958/

            • Naomi Young
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 7, 2000
                Hey Jo G,
                Even though I'm in Melbourne till Septemper, I'm a Guildford girl,
                so you might actually be my neighbour???
                Naomi...
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 8, 2000
                  MM,

                  >Even though I'm in Melbourne till Septemper, I'm a Guildford girl,
                  >so you might actually be my neighbour???
                  Uh, yeah I would be......cool!
                  Jo :)