Re: [WitchesWorkshop] OT - any computer web designers who can assist

  • Spectre
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
      Hi Frances...

      I know a little bit about computers/web stuff... So I may be able to
      help you out.

      Firstly, just a couple questions in relation to what it is exactly
      youre trying to do.

      How is it that you update your web page? Were you making the changes
      in WorldMaster, and then having it upload everything for you?

      Do you use a different program to make your changes? If you already
      have a program to make your changes in, you can actually use Windows
      XP's in-built FTP program... it's a text based system, so it takes a
      bit of getting used to, but it is free.

      Let me know exactly what it is you're wanting the program to do, and
      I'll take a look around and I should be able to find something for
      you.

      Dan