Reminder - Wiccan Learning Circle (Newcastle)

  • WitchesWorkshop@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005

      Wiccan Learning Circle (Newcastle)

      Date: Thursday, June 2, 2005
      Time: 7:00PM - 9:30PM EST (GMT+10:00)

      Fun & relaxed discussion group,open to all on the path of the
      Goddess. Located in Newcastle - all welcome. Contact Lisa 0411
      579163
    • Riognach Howard
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
        Greetings all

        As you may already know Inkubus Sukkubus (UK Pagan/Goth Band) are
        playing their one and only Australian Concert in Adelaide, on the first
        Saturday in August. The reason that IS are only playing one gig is
        that they are in Aust for only one week, owing the the arrival of their
        second child.

        Tickets are only $20 and are selling quickly - please visit either the
        Inkubus Sukkubus or Spiral Dance websites for ticketing details.

        If you are coming from interstate, please contact me (red Howard -
        Operations Manager for RedWolf Productions) and I can help organise
        cheap accomodation for you.

        Come on all you Eastern/Western/Southern, and Northern Pagans, Goths
        etc; come to the City of Churches and show us just how Loud and Proud
        we Pagans and Goths can be!

        Red Howard
        Operations Manager - RedWolf Productions
        red@...

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 15, 2005

          Wiccan Learning Circle (Newcastle)

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 29, 2005