Reminder - Pagans in the Pub Liverpool - Sydney

  • WitchesWorkshop@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Nov 1, 2004

      Pagans in the Pub Liverpool - Sydney

      Date: Monday, November 8, 2004
      Time: 7:00PM - 11:00PM EST (GMT+11:00)

      Where: The Collingwood Hotel Cnr of Hoxton Park Rd and the Hume
      Highway. 1 Km from Liverpool train station
      When: 2nd Monday of Every Month � Start Feb 9th Be there
      7.00pm for 7.30pm start
      Details: Brassiere available with reasonably priced food ranging
      from $2.00 - $15.00. Open 6-9 pm. Children are welcome at hotel
      until 9.00pm.
      Neat casual dress code!
    • WitchesWorkshop@yahoogroups.com
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 10, 2005