Reminder - Energy Healing Workshop

  • WitchesWorkshop@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 54 , Aug 1, 2004

      Energy Healing Workshop

      Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2004
      Time: 7:30PM - 9:30PM EST (GMT+10:00)

      Energy Healing Workshops
      Held at Dee Why, Sydney
      Have fun developing your Energy Healing skills with a group
      of other healers, under the guidance of an experienced
      practitioner.Each week we explore different aspects of our
      healing abilities.
      We look at a whole range of modalities and regularly have guest
      presenters.
      The evenings are half practical, allowing everyone to practice
      their
      gifts in a group healing.
      If you would like weekly details of upcoming presentations,
      email Clive caddy@...
      you can, of course unsubscribe at anytime.
    • WitchesWorkshop@yahoogroups.com
      Message 54 of 54 , Jul 10, 2005

        Energy Healing Workshop

        Date: Wednesday, July 13, 2005
        Time: 7:30PM - 9:30PM EST (GMT+10:00)

        Energy Healing Workshops
        Held at Dee Why, Sydney
        Each week we explore different aspects of our healing abilities.
        We look at a whole range of modalities and regularly have guest
        presenters.
        This is a relaxed interactive discussion and healing group that
        have fun developing our Energy Healing skills with a group
        of other healers.