Pagans in the pub-sydney

  • Angie
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2000
      MM Brad

      Pagans in the pub is not this TU - is next week and the topic of discussion
      is Destiny and Fate.
      blessings
      angie
      the nocturnal goddess (recently renamed as "Ravenwings")
      angeles@...
      "life is a psychological fairy tale, an ever-evolving mystical drama or
      shadow play, where you are both the star performer and principal audience."

      ----------
      From: Brad Hanson <brad.hanson@...>
      To: WitchesWorkshop@egroups.com
      Subject: RE: [WitchesWorkshop] Menstrual workshop and contacts.
      Date: Monday, 1 May 2000 11:49

      At 11:34 AM 5/1/00 +1000, you wrote:
      >OH YOU BIG GIRL.... correction not girl we deal with these things all the
      >time!!!!!

      Actually, I found that quite fascinating and a window into an aspect of
      existence which, for this incarnation for me, is a mystery. I believe it
      is of particular value, for males, to gain this insight as a means of
      getting in touch with our own Anima. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

      Blessings,

      Brad

      P.S. Does ayone know whether Sydney Pagans in the Pub is this Tuesday, or
      the following one??

      >It's a good learning experience for you Dredd!!!!
      >think of how much more empathy you'll have with 50% of the population
      >now!!!!!
      >
      >tamara......who also had a fantastic time at Euphoria and the below
      >mentioned workshop!!!!!!
      >and I don't think Damon had the right to be curious..... he was just doing
      >Puck like character to stir things up....no other guy there had a
      >problem.........or maybe Damon just wants to get more in touch with his
      >feminine side??

      http://click.egroups.com/1/3555/7/_/432238/_/957146055/

      OzPagan - exploring the psychic experience
      http://www.ozpagan.com
      Replies to: WitchesWorkshop@onelist.com
      ----------
    • Brad Hanson
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2000
        MM Ravenwings

        Thanks for that. I just wanted to check. I have an athame I need to
        reconsecrate tonight but would put it off until tomorrow if the gathering
        was tonight.

        Blessings

        B.

        Marketing Manager
        Faculty of Business, UTS
      • Denise Stevens
        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2000
          Greetings

          I'm new. New to the workshop, new to Sydney and new to witchcraft (I've
          still got one foot in the broom cupboard).

          So may I, as a pagan, humbly ask to join you in the pub next week?

          Den

          Message 4 of 5 , May 3, 2000
            MM Denise

            Pagans in the pub is on next Tuesday night upstairs at the O'Bar in Surry
            Hills. If I recall well - the social bit goes from 7.30 to 8.00pm and then
            is the discussion bit, which will be on "Destiny and Fate" - so come
            prepared! Also bring some sacred object if you can, to place in the Centre,
            that has some meaning to you. I'll see you there Den- ask for Angie if you
            like, or else you can just introduce yourself to anyone and chat!
            blessed be

            From: Denise Stevens <denstevens@...>
            To: WitchesWorkshop@egroups.com
            Subject: Re: [WitchesWorkshop] Pagans in the pub-sydney
            Date: Wednesday, 3 May 2000 19:07

            Greetings

            I'm new. New to the workshop, new to Sydney and new to witchcraft (I've
            still got one foot in the broom cupboard).

            So may I, as a pagan, humbly ask to join you in the pub next week?

            Den

            >MM Brad
            >
            >Pagans in the pub is not this TU - is next week and the topic of
            discussion
            >is Destiny and Fate.
            >blessings
            >angie
            >the nocturnal goddess (recently renamed as "Ravenwings")
            >angeles@...
            >"life is a psychological fairy tale, an ever-evolving mystical drama or
            >shadow play, where you are both the star performer and principal
            audience."

            Get paid for the stuff you know!
            Get answers for the stuff you don’t. And get $10 to spend on the site!
            http://click.egroups.com/1/2200/7/_/432238/_/957344849/

          • elf@mbox.com.au
            Message 5 of 5 , May 4, 2000
              Denise Stevens wrote:

              > I'm new. New to the workshop, new to Sydney and new to witchcraft
              > (I've
              > still got one foot in the broom cupboard).

              Welcome to all of them Denise. Glad you found us, and hope you feel
              welcome!

              > So may I, as a pagan, humbly ask to join you in the pub next week?

              Unfortunately, as per usual, I won't be able to attend the PITP, but
              i'm sure you would be welcome there. A few from this list go and are
              nice people :)

              BB

              Elf