Re: Have a Spooky Samhaim

  • templelunanoir
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2004
      --- In WitchesWorkshop@yahoogroups.com, "Circe Aeaea" <heliade@b...>
      wrote:
      >written by Jacob Rabinowitz - author of "The Rotting Goddess: The
      > Origin of the Witch in Classical Antiquity"... You might like to
      recite it
      > at a crossroads at midnight along with an offering of dog-shaped
      cakes.....

      Damn it, Circe - each time you tend to mention a book, some how it
      affects my credit card and the said book appears .. as if by magick

      talking about books, for those in Adelaide, Bookends in Unley Road
      are relocating which means they are having a sale - from next
      Wednesday to Sunday, 50% off books and if you smile nicely whilst
      staggering under a pile of bargains, you may get a freebie ... that's
      how I acquired a book on Uncle Al only this afternoon.

      Blessings - Frances