Re: [WitchesWorkshop] The Magic Handbook

  • witchdoktor
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 1, 2003
      I actually bought Fiona Hornes book for my teenage daughter, as I actually
      thought it put quite a positive light on school, parents and teenage stuff.
      We have been witches for a long time, and my daughter had also participated
      in lots of stuff with my mother and I and others, but never really saw
      herself in that light, as most of the "witch scene" is pushed forward by the
      media.
      she actually found the book, quite enjoyable, as it was basic, aimed at her
      age group, and offerred some positive ideas to help getting through life as a
      manic teenager.
      witchdoktor
    • witchdoktor
      Message 2 of 18 , Nov 1, 2003
        Where can I buy this book???
        It sounds right up my alley.
        I think people that don't want to read about other magick than "Wicca" then don't read it, it wasn't intended for you.
        Witchdoktor