Re: [WitchesWorkshop] Pagan Pride Day QLD

  • White Magic
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      Greetings Everyone,

      I myself made the trip to Queensland for this event (mainly for Spiral Dance as I am their CD
      distributor). But more to the point, I have never attended a QLD pagan event!

      And all i can say is WOW WOW WOW !

      Full marks to the organisers and all the volunteers for putting together such a well organised and
      colourful event - the energy felt fantastic and everyone seemed to be really enjoying the
      atmosphere!

      I was also very impressed with the quality of pagan art and hand crafted items as well as the other
      many gorgious witchy goods on show - mmm Awesome ! Well done to all the stall holders who attended.
      I hope you all had a great day.

      As for the entertainment line up - Fantastic!
      YEs i was one of those dancing in the heat to Spiral Dance.......definately cannot resist - i thank
      the Goddess for the gentle breeze here and there.....helped make the heat a little more bearable.

      Im definately THERE next year for sure !

      Bright Blessings from Whitewind
      ~ The Realm 0f White Magic ~
      http://www.whitemagic.com.au
      ~ ~ Empower Yourself ~ ~