Reminder - First WitchesWorkshop Gathering

  • WitchesWorkshop@onelist.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2000

      First WitchesWorkshop Gathering

      Date: Monday, April 3, 2000
      Time: 7:30PM - 10:30PM EST (GMT+10:00)

      Announcing the:

      ***** WitchesWorkshop Gathering****

      ! It's time to leave the safety and anonymity of cyber space!

      *Let us gather together to meet and introduce ourselves*

      ~No matter if you are new to this Path or
      have been traveling it for some time~

      ~No matter the diversity of your beliefs or interests~

      *Don't be shy ... we want to meet you*

      ~*#*~

      DATE: Monday 3rd of April

      TIME: 7:30pm - 10:30pm

      PLACE: Up stairs room at the O'Bar (The Clarendon Hotel)
      156 Devonshire St, Surry Hills

      ~*#*~

      - Monday night is a FREE pasta nite at the O'Bar
      There will be a vegetarian & meat choice
      PLEASE arrive a bit before 7:30 to allow for ordering food
      etc.

      - Books will be the topic of discussion

      - So bring along your favorite esoteric type book (or details
      of)
      and be prepared to tell us why you like it, maybe read a
      SHORT passage

      - Bring a note book to take down details of titles that may
      interest you
    • WitchesWorkshop@onelist.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2000

        First WitchesWorkshop Gathering