Re: Koori spiritual path

  • sean (hairy)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      > Not being a Koori myself,the information i have is
      > very sketchy and basic.
      > If anyone can help me,or aleast point me in the right direction,i can
      > pass the info onto my friend.

      skydancer,

      i don't have much info on koori spirituality, but i do know they are
      having a pretty hard time at it at the moment. i spent most of last
      week at the 32-year running aboriginal tent embassy in canberra and
      they need some urgent support down there.

      i heard many amazing stories about koori spirituality while i was
      there, so maybe you could point your friend in that direction? i wrote
      up my experiences on sydney indymedia:
      http://sydney.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=32671&group=webcast

      sean