Melbourne Pub Meeting

  • Colin Beeforth
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2003
      Hi everyone,

      The Melbourne Pagan Pub Moot is on again at the Old Colonial Inn, at 127
      Brunswick Street, Fitzroy.
      Join us at 2pm, this Saturday the 3rd of May for an afternoon of casual
      chat and a round table discussion. The subject will be, "Have you
      experienced major changes after ritual and what were they?"

      The afternoon gathering is held in the very comfortable lounge of the pub,
      which is closed to the general public. Lunch can be ordered up to 2:30pm,
      and is modestly priced. The moot is an opportunity to meet with like minds
      and speak freely amongst fellow pagans and just laugh at the crazy world we
      have to live in, for a bit. *grin*

      If you are simply interested but not yet committed to the pagan life, you
      are welcome to visit, so long as your interest is genuine.

      For further info, email or call me on 0402 084 394.

      In love and trust, Galen
    • Colin Beeforth
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2003
        Hi everyone,

        The Melbourne Pagan Pub Moot is on again at the Old Colonial Inn, at 127
        Brunswick Street, Fitzroy.

        Join us at 2pm, this Saturday the 5th of July for an afternoon of casual
        chat. This month, there won't be the usual round table discussion, instead
        we will have an 'open mic' session. So... bring your favourite pagan poem
        or prose and read something that has meaning for you.

        The afternoon gathering is held in the very comfortable lounge of the pub,
        which is closed to the general public. Lunch can be ordered up to 2:30pm,
        and is modestly priced. The moot is an opportunity to meet with like minds
        and speak freely amongst fellow pagans and just enjoy good company.

        If you are interested but not yet committed to the pagan life, you are
        welcome to visit, so long as your interest is genuine.

        For further info, email or call me on 0402 084 394.
        In love and trust, Galen
      • Galen
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 1, 2003
          Hi everyone,

          The Melbourne Pagan Pub Moot is on again at the Old Colonial Inn, at 127
          Brunswick Street, Fitzroy.

          Join us at 2pm, this Saturday the 4th of October for company and a round
          table discussion. The subject for this month will be: "Ritual Abuse and
          the Public Perception of Pagan Practice."

          The afternoon gathering is held in the very comfortable lounge of the pub,
          which is closed to the general public. Lunch can be ordered up to 2:30pm,
          and is modestly priced. The moot is an opportunity to meet with like minds
          and speak freely amongst fellow pagans and just enjoy good company.

          If you are interested but not yet committed to the pagan life, you are
          welcome to visit, so long as your interest is genuine.

          For further info, email or call me on 0402 084 394.

          In love and trust, Galen

          PLEASE NOTE: the date of the coming evening event has been changed, due to
          pressure of other bookings, to the evening of Saturday the 6th of
          December. More info will appear closer to the actual date - thanks.