Re: [WitchesWorkshop] West Australian Members ??

  • Sue Gray
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2003
      Hi Terri
      There is a few West Aussies here but I dont know if from the south west. Im in Perth southern Suburbs. there is a yahoo mail group those addy is WAPAGANS.
      To send a email to the moderators to join, here is the addy perthpagans@...
      Hope to see you there.

      Sue

      ---
      People who hate cats were mice in former lives.
      Bast's page
      http://www.geocities.com/bastkittycat/index.html