A belated welcome

  • ozpagan@xxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 1999
      Hi Guys,

      Tim here :-) - Witches Workshop moderator.

      You sort of snuck-up on me. I had�nt expected anyone to spot
      this mail_list yet � being in preparation mode with the
      re-launch of my web-site <http://www.ozpagan.com> Anyway
      welcome and hello!

      Thank you for supporting OzPagan's "Witches Workshop"
      networking efforts. OzPagan has been around in one form or
      another for almost a decade. Its primary activity has been in
      the dissemination of information about Paganism in Australia.
      This has chiefly been through educational workshops, events,
      networking and publishing.

      While this List may initially be used to announce new workshops
      and circle meetings, I would certainly encourage you as a
      subscriber to discuss any pagan related subject. You are
      cordially invited to participate in discussions, comments,
      suggestions or offer any questions you may have. No question
      will be considered too basic; so please, ask to your heart�s
      content.

      You are encouraged to use this List for any worthwhile Pagan
      related activity which might include discussion, inquiry,
      announcements, or promotion of information; so long as it
      directly relates to Pagan interests. It is preferable that it
      holds an Australian bias.

      Appropriate fields for discussions are those that embrace the
      many different forms of Paganism. These might include for
      example: Wicca, Witchcraft, Magick, Alchemy, Astrology, Myth,
      Tantra, Spirituality, Shamanism, Voudoun, Zos, Mysticism,
      Anthropology, and so on.

      In summary then, your questions and responses, or the sharing
      of personal experiences and theories are encouraged; sometimes
      just asking "why" can be the most rewarding exercise. The List
      is moderated in a positive and non-judgement atmosphere. While
      critique of topic discussions is encouraged, opinionated views
      or non-objective criticism is not.

      One simple way I recommend List members start is by talking
      about any or all of the following.

      1. What particular fields of Paganism interest you?
      2. What recent books have you read on Pagan related topics?
      3. Was there any single event that got you started?

      In the meantime, on behalf of the OzPagan.com and the "Witches
      Workshop" List and Members "welcome" and we look forward to
      your participation.

      Tim Hartridge
      <ozpagan@...>
      <http://www.ozpagan.com>