Wit Announced The President (For Whom Shall I Vote) Elections 2008 Music Video January 15, 2008.

  • Wit
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2008
      Wit Announced The President (For Whom Shall I Vote) Elections 2008 Music Video January 15, 2008.

      Wit Announced The President (For Whom Shall I Vote) Elections 2008 Music Video January 15, 2008.

      Etna, CA, Tuesday, January 15, 2008, Wit (http://www.iwit.biz) announced today The President (For Whom Shall I Vote) Elections 2008 Music Video.

      "Though, this video is not what I have in mind for the music video for, The President." said Wit, singer/songwriter, author. "It does add contrast as one listens to the lyrics and compares them each candidate ".

      About The President by Wit

      The President-Single was released worldwide and on iTunes on October 20th, 2004.
      "The President" is a song written and preformed by Wit. It is a serious piece from an idealistic point of view of the most important office in the world.

      " The President " is the third track to the studio album (Wit is in the final stages). " The President " is story about Timmy, one of the characters I introduce in another song on the studio album. His parents tell him that he could grow up and be the President. He takes this to heart and learns what the office really means and what it takes.

      In the story we see Timmy saying, like a mantra, that he wants to be The President. Later in the song, we see he gains more confidence and is willing to sacrifice more. As Timmy gets more determined, his sacrifice becomes more apparent.

       About Wit

      Composer, singer, author, actor - Wit is an artist who incorporates his musical influences of Rock, Classical, and New Age with a Zen style of poetic lyrics.

      Nicknamed, “The Observer”, One cannot box Wit into one category. Wit’s vocal style ranges from what is called overtone singing, harmonic singing to the style of Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin.

      In addition to writing and performing rock, Wit is the author of, "Secrets to the Universe". His thought-provoking (sometimes controversial) observations of the Universe, which he transfers into poetry, inspirational thought, and lyrics, inspire his fans to a newfound enjoyment for life as well as discovery. Wit is creating a new art (Zen Rock). With this synergy of disciplines that is thought provoking and complex he is leaving his imprint on American Music.

      For more information about, "The President" by Wit go to the press kit link below.

      Press kit for The President by Wit.

      http://www.iWit.biz/Wits_Art/Press_Kit_For_The_President_by_Wit.html

      Please feel free to send questions, copies of your stories, and their links so that they may be posted on Wit’s websites.

      Send To:

      Wit
      P. O. Box 365
      Etna, CA 96027 USA

      Email: pr@...

      Website: http://www.iwit.biz

      Note to Editors:

      For additional information and a sample visit Wit's website (http://www.iwit.biz), or Email: pr@...

      For more NEWS and updates visit Wit NEWS page (http://www.iwit.biz/Wit_NEWS/Wit_NEWS.html).

      Have a Great Day,
      Wit

      Subscribe to Wit News
      Email:

      Subscribe to Wit's E-Mails

      Wit – The Official Website for Wit – Artist, Author, Actor, Singer, Performer and Band Wit. Composer of, "The President". Author of, "Secrets to the Universe" Wit, iwit.biz About Wit | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Wit | © 2004-2008 Body Tone Multimedia, all rights reserved.
      Wit ® is a registered trademark of Wit/Witold Woliczko, all rights reserved.

      http://www.iwit.biz

    • Wit
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2008

[...]

        Get Secrets to the Universe Mini E-Book by Wit (a $4.00 value) for Free.

        Subscribe to Wit's E-Mails

        Buy your own personalized copy of "Secrets to the Universe Voume I E-Book " online at the iWit.biz Body Tone Multimedia Store

        Wit – The Official Website for Wit – Artist, Author, Actor, Singer, Performer and Band Wit. Composer of, "The President". Author of, "Secrets to the Universe" Wit, iwit.bizAbout Wit | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Wit | © 2004-2008 Body Tone Multimedia, all rights reserved.
        Wit ® is a registered trademark of Wit/Witold Woliczko, all rights reserved.

        http://www.iwit.biz

        Gadgets powered by Google

        Wit
        From the desk of Wit
        Visit my website at http://www.iwit.biz
        Get, "The President on iTunes.

        Have a Great Day,
        Wit

        Get, Secrets to the Universe Mini" E-Book by Wit  (a $4.00 value) for free today at: SecretstotheUniverseMini@...

        See The President (For Whom Shall I Vote) on youtube.com http://www.youtube.com/wit04

        Secrets To The Universe -  the weekly E-mailings of Haiku and Senryu, poetry and thoughts for contemplation written by Wit
        Note:  Make sure your Spam filter accepts E-mails from secrets-to-the-universe@...

        Wit's NEWS -   Wit's Official Press Release E-mailings.

        Note:  Make sure your Spam filter accepts E-mails from wit-news@...

        Wit's Universe  - the official fan club

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)