Re: [WisCats] Hello new member!

  • Laycock Designs
    Message 1 of 6 , May 15, 2013
      Hi Jennifer, and welcome.

      I'm Michelle and I'm a foster mom with KindredKitties.org no-kill shelter for cats and kittens in Kenosha Wisconsin.

      I have fostered for 6 years.

      Glad to have you join us!

      Michelle Laycock
      Product Designer
      Our Daily Bread designs, North Coast Creations and Partner Companies

      My Blog: http://laycockdesigns.com

      =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=
       "They're only crayons. You didn't fear them in kindergarten, why fear them now?" ~ Hugh MacLeod

      Message 2 of 6 , May 15, 2013
        HI Jennifer, welcome to the group.  I am Tammy and live in New Berlin, WI.  Great to have you on board!!!

        Message 3 of 6 , May 15, 2013
          Hi Jennifer, good to have you here. I am in Spring Green.

          Pam

          On 5/15/2013 11:48 AM, jmetzen0816@... wrote:

          Hello, I'm a new member to this group. I'm located in the Fox Valley area of Wisconsin.

          Jennifer

        • captkittycat
          Message 4 of 6 , May 15, 2013
            Hi! Liz in Shawano. We just started a tnr group over here.