Re: [WisCats] Hello new member!

  • Heidi Blank
    Message 1 of 6 , May 15, 2013
      Welcome Jennifer!  Glad to have another caregiver aboard.

      Heidi

      Message 2 of 6 , May 15, 2013
        Hi Jennifer, and welcome.

        I'm Michelle and I'm a foster mom with KindredKitties.org no-kill shelter for cats and kittens in Kenosha Wisconsin.

        I have fostered for 6 years.

        Glad to have you join us!

        Michelle Laycock
        Product Designer
        Our Daily Bread designs, North Coast Creations and Partner Companies

        My Blog: http://laycockdesigns.com

        =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=
         "They're only crayons. You didn't fear them in kindergarten, why fear them now?" ~ Hugh MacLeod

        Hello, I'm a new member to this group. I'm located in the Fox Valley area of Wisconsin.

        Jennifer

      • TAMMY RIZER
        Message 3 of 6 , May 15, 2013
          HI Jennifer, welcome to the group.  I am Tammy and live in New Berlin, WI.  Great to have you on board!!!

          Message 4 of 6 , May 15, 2013
            Hi Jennifer, good to have you here. I am in Spring Green.

            Pam

            On 5/15/2013 11:48 AM, jmetzen0816@... wrote:

            Hello, I'm a new member to this group. I'm located in the Fox Valley area of Wisconsin.

            Jennifer

          • captkittycat
            Message 5 of 6 , May 15, 2013
              Hi! Liz in Shawano. We just started a tnr group over here.