Hello new member!

  • jmetzen0816@att.net
    Message 1 of 6 , May 15, 2013
      Hello, I'm a new member to this group. I'm located in the Fox Valley area of Wisconsin.

      Jennifer
    • Heidi Blank
      Message 2 of 6 , May 15, 2013
        Welcome Jennifer!  Glad to have another caregiver aboard.

        Heidi

        Message 3 of 6 , May 15, 2013
          Hi Jennifer, and welcome.

          I'm Michelle and I'm a foster mom with KindredKitties.org no-kill shelter for cats and kittens in Kenosha Wisconsin.

          I have fostered for 6 years.

          Glad to have you join us!

          Michelle Laycock
          Product Designer
          Our Daily Bread designs, North Coast Creations and Partner Companies

          My Blog: http://laycockdesigns.com

          =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=
           "They're only crayons. You didn't fear them in kindergarten, why fear them now?" ~ Hugh MacLeod

          Hello, I'm a new member to this group. I'm located in the Fox Valley area of Wisconsin.

          Jennifer

        • TAMMY RIZER
          Message 4 of 6 , May 15, 2013
            HI Jennifer, welcome to the group.  I am Tammy and live in New Berlin, WI.  Great to have you on board!!!

            Message 5 of 6 , May 15, 2013
              Hi Jennifer, good to have you here. I am in Spring Green.

              Pam

              On 5/15/2013 11:48 AM, jmetzen0816@... wrote:

              Hello, I'm a new member to this group. I'm located in the Fox Valley area of Wisconsin.

              Jennifer

            • captkittycat
              Message 6 of 6 , May 15, 2013
                Hi! Liz in Shawano. We just started a tnr group over here.