Re: [WisCats] info request

  • Nikki Hronis
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 8 2:08 PM
      Thansk so much for your help!
      Regards,
      Nikki Hronis

      From: Elissa Brunette <Ebru1331@...>
      To: "WisCats@yahoogroups.com" <WisCats@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, April 7, 2013 9:46 PM
      Subject: Re: [WisCats] info request

      http://www.catsanonymous.org/ is the web address. Sent from my iPhone
      On Apr 7, 2013, at 9:42 PM, Nikki Hronis <nikkihronis@...> wrote:

      Wow-thanks for this info. it will help me managing a small colony, and my friends who are about to jump into their project. I will also look CA up on line.
      We appreciate your help!
      Nikki

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 8 2:09 PM
        I will and thanks again!
        Nikki

        You might want to also try Alley Cat Allies and or Best Friends to see if there is a care giver in those parts.

        Heidi