Re: [WisCats] info request

  • Nikki Hronis
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 7, 2013
      Wow-thanks for this info. it will help me managing a small colony, and my friends who are about to jump into their project. I will also look CA up on line.
      We appreciate your help!
      Nikki

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 7, 2013
        Www.catsanonymous.org is the web address.

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 8, 2013
          You might want to also try Alley Cat Allies and or Best Friends to see if there is a care giver in those parts.

          Heidi

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 8, 2013
            Thansk so much for your help!
            Regards,