info request

  • Nikki Hronis
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 7, 2013

       Hello-I need some help for friends who want to manage a colony in the dePere, WI area. Is anyone aware of others managing colonies there that we could contact? Also, is there a Vet in that area that is willing to treat & fix their colony members?
      Any information you can give me will be so appreciated!
      Thanks so much!
      Nikki
      Oshkosh, WI
    • Elissa Brunette

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 7, 2013
          Wow-thanks for this info. it will help me managing a small colony, and my friends who are about to jump into their project. I will also look CA up on line.
          We appreciate your help!
          Nikki

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 7, 2013
            Www.catsanonymous.org is the web address.

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 8, 2013
              You might want to also try Alley Cat Allies and or Best Friends to see if there is a care giver in those parts.

              Heidi

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 8, 2013
                Thansk so much for your help!
                Regards,